Cycle 16 & rustica bakery present
Tour de Croissant August 2020
The croissant cabinet is going on tour for the 5 Saturdays of August, at 5 different locations from 10am till 2pm!
- August 1 • The Creamery in Telkwa with Reel Coffee available
- August 8 • Smithers Community Garden/Bike Park with Bugwood Coffee available
- August 15 • Lake Kathlyn Beach with Reel Coffee available
- August 22 • Muheim School Playground with Bugwood Coffee available
- August 29 • Driftwood School with Reel Coffee available
Get your TOUR PASSPORT at the Creamery in Telkwa or download your passort & print it yourself »
Come to 3 or more events by leg power – Run • Walk • Bike – to be eligible to win a Cycle 16 apron and a croissant making lesson with the incredible Meg Roberts.
BRING YOUR OWN MUG (COVID)
This is a fundraiser for Cycle 16’s bike path from Smithers to Telkwa, so walk, run, bike, scooter, or cartwheel our and grab a croissant and a coffee (bring yoru own mug and your helmet!)
Please practice physical distancing and road safety.